Full Time Position: 5 days a week 08:15 – 17:15
We are a proud British manufacturing company looking for a studio-based Photographer with experience in Videography, capturing our huge variety of plastic housewares and bakeware. The job is predominantly product based but could include documenting manufacturing processes. Based at our impressive headquarters, we are looking for an accomplished Photographer who also has videography experience and has a great eye for detail and consistency.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a British made brand who are renown internationally. You will work alongside our Marketing team and work directly with our sales teams.
The role includes your own photography studio, which you will be responsible for along with provided equipment, lenses and lighting.
What the role includes:
- Producing photographs requested by the Marketing, Sales and Ecommerce teams. Photographs will be used for What More UK’s and its customers print material, digital marketing, PR and e-commerce websites
This will include:
- Creating white background cut out product shots
- Photographs will need to be shot to a high standard, keeping in mind colour accuracy, lighting, product angle and scale consistency. Accurate cutting out skills are key.
- Shooting and styling impactful lifestyle photos for internal use, online and Highstreet retailers’ as per customer specifications.
- Producing and editing videos of products being made and demonstrated for social media and to customer specifications.
- Designing and creating room sets
- Be able to organise props whilst styling them in a lifestyle setting
- Retouching and editing in postproduction, including colour and imperfection corrections
- Managing our internal and customer image libraries
- Naming images as required by customers and uploading to various customer portals
- Organising samples from our warehouses
- Sending emails and taking calls to liaise with the internal team and customers directly
- Filming trade shows and promotional videos. These films are used for our website and social media.
Visit our website to see the standard and type of work expected: www.whatmoreuk.com
Are you interested? To be considered, you must have:
- A degree in a photography-related discipline with/or have 1-2 years’ experience in a photography related role related to product photography.
- Relevant work experience
- A studio, product-based portfolio including other examples that demonstrate your passion for photography
- Ability to manage your own workload and manage fellow team and customer expectations
- Excellent experience of Adobe CS products. Essential: Photoshop
- Proficient filming and editing experience
- The ability to work on multiple projects at once
- An ability to create high quality product images
- A natural ability to come up with photography solutions
- Good technical ability
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Be a team player
- Driver’s License, as some work will include going to our Altham site (5 minutes’ drive away). Some photoshoots will be on location where you will need to travel to.
- Interest in Social Media
What we offer:
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Full time role, Monday- Friday
- On-site parking
- Staff discount
Interviewing suitable candidates asap.
Please apply by sending your CV, cover letter and brief, relevant portfolio to: email@example.com
Job advertised on 28.10.2021