Wham Upcycled Brochure

All of our products labelled as UPCYCLED are made from reground recycled household plastic. Along side recycling centres we have developed a recycled material that is a solid, quality, super strong product range that will last for years.

The grey colour comes from the raw plastic, making it an impressive 95% recycled material. The remaining 5% is made up of additives to help with the materials strength, heat stability whilst being moulded and colour additives to keep the colour consistent. There is also a deodoriser added to combat odours left from the recycled products.

By recycling everyday plastic we can in turn prevent more plastic going into our oceans. We hope to use this new material increasingly in our vast product ranges.

Click the button below to download the full brochure.

Your Resources


17.29 MB