Full Time Position: 5 days a week 08:15 – 17:15
We are a proud British manufacturing company seeking an International Export Office Administrator to join our sales team on a permanent basis. Working within a busy sales environment, the successful candidate will be responsible for the export of goods including customer service, legislation, and paperwork.
List of Duties:
- Assist with moving and exporting goods.
- Ensure that the correct paperwork is in place for shipments.
- Monitor the export process and produce reports.
- Prepare all export documents within required timeframe and schedule cost and time efficient shipping activities.
- Resolve customer issues for export processes and procedures, collaborate with customers to ensure smooth functioning of our export processes and requirements.
- Check export declarations and associated paperwork.
- Keeping MSS data records and proof of shipment.
- Applying for required certificates of origin/licences etc.
- Processing sales orders accurately onto Sage.
- Use various software programs to input orders onto Sage (e.g. EDI, SEI – Ipads and website).
- Management and development of house accounts including courtesy calling and following up.
- Dealing with customer enquiries/orders by telephone.
What we offer:
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Full time role, Monday- Friday
- On-site parking
- Staff discount
The successful candidate will have the knowledge of Import and Export documentation with previous experience in a FMCG sales-support related role and experience of LC (letter of credit). With experience of working in a similar fast-paced environment, be a proficient user of Microsoft Office especially Excel.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a British made brand who are renown internationally, if you wish to apply for this role, please do so in writing with a copy of your CV to the HR Department at email@example.com